If an app is detected as malicious by any of the antivirus engines, but you strongly believe that this is not a harmful file, you can report it as false positive.
Do note the following prerequisites for this feature:
- This function is only available when running a full system (user and system applications) scan.
- This function is only available when you are logged in.
- This function requires Internet access.
To report an app as false positive, please follow the steps below:
- Tap on the app’s results to go to the analysis page.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the Upload False Positive icon.
- Report and upload the app to our servers. Note that a Wi-fi connection is recommended during this process, otherwise, consume mobile data will be consumed.
Your submission will then be processed by our review team. An email will be sent to the email address associated with your SecureAPlus account within the next few days, informing you of the outcome of the review.