It is best to uninstall SecureAPlus using its dedicated uninstaller. Follow the steps below to completely remove SecureAPlus from your PC:
1. Find and Open the SecureAPlus Uninstaller
On Windows 7
Click on Start > All Programs > SecureAge > Uninstall SecureAPlus
On Windows 8 or 8.1
Open the Metro Start Menu > Programs > Uninstall SecureAPlus
On Windows 10
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the process of uninstalling SecureAPlus from your PC.
3. Take the [optional] uninstall survey and complete the process by restarting your computer.
A few features such as some of the anti-virus functionality will remain in memory until the next reboot. It is advisable to restart your computer to complete the uninstallation of all components of SecureAPlus.
4. SecureAPlus will be completely uninstalled from your system after the next reboot.
5. Deactivate your SecureAPlus Device if it is tied to your SecureAPlus Account.
While optional, this step is recommended if users intend to carry over a SecureAPlus Pro or Extended SecureAPlus Essentials License on a new machine.
If these steps do not completely remove SecureAPlus, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This post is also available in: Japanese