SecureAPlus For Android scans applications (User and System Applications) on your phone with the Universal AV.
Follow these instructions to run a full system (User And System Applications) scan on SecureAPlus For Android:
1. Tap on the SCAN icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. It may take several minutes for scanning to be completed. Once done, you will be directed to the Scan Results page.
3. Upon scrolling through the scan results page, you would be able to see that some apps have a green, yellow or red label.
You may click here to find out more information on Interpreting the scan results on SecureAPlus for Android.
Under the User Apps Tab, you would be able to see all the various user applications installed on your phone.
4. To upload all unknown files for scanning, tap on the orange icon at the bottom right of the window.
5. Tap on OK.
6. Repeat steps 3 to 6 if you would like to upload and scan System Applications files by tapping on the System APps in Step 3.