SecureAPlus Pro users can remotely manage the whitelist of their SecureAPlus installations through the use of the SecureAPlus Account Portal. Remote online whitelist management comes in two forms: Central Whitelist Management via My Approved Whitelist or Review and Approve File Whitelist Requests.
For users who wish to whitelist Windows files (after a major update), you can do so by following the steps below:
Pre-requisite: Whitelist Windows files
- Firstly, on a sample machine that has SecureAPlus installed and implemented with Windows update, ensure that the necessary Windows files have been whitelisted.
- Export the whitelist by following the method below:
- Launch SecureAPlus > App Settings
- In the App Settings menu, click on Application Whitelisting > Advanced Settings
- In the Whitelist tab, click on the Export Whitelist button.
- Retain the whitelist file name and file extension as it is (sawhitelist.dat).
Next, there are two ways in which you can import the whitelist into the target machines.
- Copy the exported sawhitelist.dat into C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist folder.
- Next, use the following command line to import the file: C:\Program Files\SecureAge\Whitelist\saappsvc.exe /install