Note: If you have not had SecureAPlus installed on your computer and/ or you have not purchased a SecureAPlus Pro License with Offline AV add-on, please refer to the following articles:
Upon activating a license that includes the Offline AV Powered by Avira, SecureAPlus should automatically update on its next update cycle (when Automatic Updates are enabled) and install the required files to run this offline engine. However, activating this process manually can be done by doing the following:
1. Launch SecureAPlus. On the left side of the SecureAPlus window, Software Update should be reflected as Not up-to-date. Click Not up-to-date.
2. Click Yes when prompted to download and install the update.
3. Click OK to reboot once SecureAPlus has been updated.
4. Upon reboot, launch SecureAPlus > App Settings > Scan Settings > Antivirus Settings Tab > Under Offline Antivirus portion, click on the drop-down box.
5. You should be able to see Avira automatically added to your Offline Antivirus.