A SecureAPlus Policy is a collection of pre-defined SecureAPlus settings that can be easily deployed and imposed to attached SecureAPlus Premium devices with the Policy Add-on feature.
Follow the steps below to create a SecureAPlus Policy in your SecureAPlus portal.
- Login to your SecureAPlus portal.
- On the SecureAPlus Account Portal Summary page, click on My Policies.
- On the My Policies page, click on the Add policies button.
- On the Policies Details page, under the General tab, enter a name for the policy. Make sure to use a name that will help in identifying this policy from the default and other policies (i.e. name of a department, company user type, privilege level, etc.).
- After naming the policy, you may begin pre-defining a collection of customized settings for a linked SecureAPlus installation.
Note that the “Inherit Default” toggle and drop down choices means that the pre-defined settings that as per determined by the SecureAPlus team (i.e. software default settings) will be taken into account in addition to anything that the user has set.
Once all settings have been finalized for the policy, click on “Save” to add this to your “My Policy” list or implement any of the changes if you were editing an existing listed policy.
After creating a policy you can then assign it to SecureAPlus Premium installation linked to your account with the Policy Add-On feature.
This post is also available in: Japanese