There are various scenarios where you need to transfer your SecureAPlus license:
- When you are changing to a different PC
- After re-installing SecureAPlus on the same PC
When activated, a SecureAPlus License is tied to your SecureAPlus installation’s unique SecureAPlus ID. This SecureAPlus ID is uniquely generated on a per operating system installation instance basis.
Before you can move the License to either a different PC or a reinstalled OS, you will have to disassociate the License from the current SecureAPlus ID it is associated with (either your old PC or old OS).
Upon transferring, the license expiry date will remain the same despite activating it on a new PC. This means that the license does not reset its duration when activated on another PC.
License transfers are only for SecureAPlus Pro and SecureAPlus Essentials Licenses.
Follow these instructions if you are looking to transfer your current SecureAPlus license to another PC:
1. Log in to SecureAPlus Account Portal
2. Once you have logged in and directed to the home page of SecureAPlus Account Portal, click My Devices which can be found on at the sidebar of the Account section.
3. Find the previous Device ID with the Pro License and click on the X button to deactivate it. This will allow you to disassociate the Pro License of the prior Device ID.
4. On the PC with the SecureAPlus software that you intended to transfer your SecureAPlus Pro license to, copy and paste the license on SecureAPlus Main Console (Launch SecureAPlus > Info & Licenses > License) and click Apply.
5. Once the license has been re-activated, do check your SecureAPlus Account Portal (under My Devices) to see if your new Device ID has been linked up with the SecureAPlus Pro License. If not, refer to this post for further instructions.
This post is also available in: Japanese