Only trusted accounts are allowed to install new trusted applications by launching a “Trusted Installer” application while normal users are allowed to execute trusted installers, but the trusted level will be downgraded as the trusted application only. This is to prevent a normal user from installing any unwanted applications.
Also, trusted accounts can modify the trust level of a file while a normal user is denied from modifying the trust level of a file.
Follow these instructions to set up the user rights of trusted accounts:
- Launch SecureAPlus > App Settings
- In the App Settings menu, click on Others > Manage User Rights
In Manage User Rights, you can choose to edit the Trusted Groups or Trusted Users.
Add Trusted Groups/ Trusted Users
- Under Trusted Groups, select the group from the drop-down list and click on the Add button.
Under Trusted Users, specify the windows user id on the text field and click on the Add button.
- The newly added trusted group/trusted users will be added to the list.
Remove Trusted Groups/Trusted Users
- Under Trusted Groups/Trusted Users, checked on the trusted groups/user in the list and click Remove.
- The selected trusted group/user will be removed from the list.
This post is also available in: Japanese