Items detected as threats from scanning which are being quarantined by the user will be listed in the quarantine list. If you are sure that it is not a threat and choose to allow it, the file will be added into the list of exclusions and will be excluded from the subsequent real-time scanning. You will not be prompted for further action on this file anymore.
Follow these instructions to restore or remove items from the quarantine list:
Restore items from the quarantine list
- Launch SecureAPlus > Quarantine & History
- In the Quarantine & History window, by default, the Quarantine tab is selected.
- Check on the items to be restored and click the Restore button.
- The selected items will be restored to its original location and cleared from the quarantine list.
Remove items from the quarantine list
- Check on the items to be removed and click the Remove button.
- The selected items will be cleared from the quarantine list.
Refresh items from the quarantine list
- Click the Refresh button.
- The Quarantine list will be refreshed and updated.
This post is also available in: Japanese