To remove whitelist entries where the files no longer exist in the local hard disk,
1. Launch SecureAPlus and click on App Settings. In the App Settings menu, click on Application Whitelisting > Advanced Settings
2. In the Whitelist tab, click on the Compact Whitelist button.
3. When the User Account Control window pops out, click Yes to allow Compact Whitelist Database to run.
4. On the SecureAPlus Compact Whitelist window, choose the speed option – Fast or Slow and click on the Start button.
5. The SecureAPlus Compact Whitelist will commence.
This post is also available in: Japanese