You can disable Offline Antivirus and Universal AV in SecureAPlus Setting after installing.
Follow these instructions to do so:
1. Launch SecureAPlus by clicking on the SecureAPlus tray icon.
Note that while the Initial Full System Scan is still in progress, clicking on the tray icon will reopen the initial scanning window.
Alternatively, you can open SecureAPlus by right-clicking on the tray icon and selecting “Open SecureAPlus“.
2. SecureAPlus Main Console appears. Click on the App Settings icon.
3. Click on Universal AV on the left panel.
4. Under the Scan Settings tab, you can disable Universal AV.
5.Next, click on Scan Settings on the left panel.
6. Under the Antivirus Settings tab, you can then disable the Offline Antivirus.