There are 2 methods which you can choose to execute command line to scan a folder.
Method 1: Command Line Scanning with results shown in SecureAPlus Antivirus Scanner
2. Select any folder of your choice and SecureAPlus Virus Scanner window will open and begin scanning.
Method 2: Command Line Scanning for APEX, with results shown in console
1. Press Windows+R to open Run box.
2. Type cmd and then click OK to open a regular Command Prompt.
3. Change the directory in Command Prompt to:
cd C:\Program Files\SecureAge\AntiVirus\APEX\
4. Next, type the following together with the location of the file or folder to scan without the ‘<>’. The result of the scan will be shown once scanning has completed.
How to get the report file after the scan is completed
1. For sascanner.exe, the scan result will be located on the following log file:
2. For Windows 10, it will be at the following folder:
C:\Users\<Windows User Id>\AppData\Roaming\SecureAge Technology\SecureAge\Log\Antivirus.log
3. For APEXScan.exe, you can pipe the output to a file, for example:
C:\Program Files\SecureAge\AntiVirus\APEX\APEXScan.exe > report.txt