Follow the instructions below to Add or Remove Trusted Command Line:
- Launch SecureAPlus and select App Settings. In the App Settings menu, click on Application Whitelisting > Command Line Settings > Whitelist Command Line tab.
Add Trusted Command Line
Follow this instruction to add a new trusted command line:
- Click on the Add button.
- Type in the command line to be trusted and click on the Add button. Note that for the case insensitive rule, type everything in lower case.
- The newly added trusted command line will be added to the list.
Remove Trusted Command Line
- Check on the trusted command line from the list that you want to remove, then click the Remove button.
- The selected trusted command line will be removed from the list.