Follow the instructions below to Add or Remove Trusted Command Line:
- Launch SecureAPlus and select App Settings.
- In the App Settings menu, click on Application Whitelisting > Command Line Settings > Whitelist tab.
Add Trusted Command Line
Follow these instruction to add new trusted command line:
- Click on Add button.
- Type in the command line to be trusted and click on the Add button. Note that for insensitive rule, type everything in lower case.
- The newly added trusted command line will be added to the list.
Remove Trusted Command Line
- Checked on the trusted command line from the list that you want to remove, click the Remove button.
- The selected trusted command line will be removed from the list.