A SecureAPlus license is automatically associated to your account if you have purchased SecureAPlus Premium from our online store.
The user may opt not to immediately enter the license to an installation of SecureAPlus due to the following reasons:
A. Current SecureAPlus Premium License is not expired/expiring soon.
B. SecureAPlus Premium License will be used on a device that has yet to be used.
If you receive a SecureAPlus Premium license through other means, here is how you can manually associate a license to your account without having to activate it:
- Log in to your SecureAPlus Account and click on My Licenses.
- On the Premium Licenses page, click on Add License.
- Enter you Premium License code and click on Next.
- The code will be verified and you will receive a confirmation that it has been successfully added to your account.
- Go back to the My Licenses page and the new license will be added to the list with complete information to the license type but without an Activation and Expiry date.
Once a license has been associated to a SecureAPlus Account, it can no longer be added to another SecureAPlus Account. This is a good way to prevent anyone else from using an unused license that you have.
Finally, used licenses can be transferred from one device to another if reinstalling the OS, upgrading to another device, or when a device is lost/broken.
This post is also available in: Japanese